Re: [DL] Is there a DL classic to DL d20 conversion?

> What is it exactly about the new system that's going to give you so much
> trouble?  I could see converting characters as a problem, but that can be
> made less painfull if the Posse and Marshal are comfortable with the new
> rules, and honest about the new equivalencies.

    What didn't you like about the original rules?
    Mostly, I think it's just a matter of personal taste.  My group
absolutely loves the current Deadlands game mechanics and, because of that,
doesn't see any need to pick up Deadlands D20.  However, anything that helps
bring more people to the Deadlands universe I term as "A Very Good Thing."
;-)  Besides, I personally have already spent several hundred dollars on PEB
products, so I don't think they'll be too upset with me if I don't get
Deadlands D20. ;-)