Re: [DL] New PEG dice [OT - car gaming]

--- Ogy Joe <ogyslists@mail.midtnn.net> wrote:
> Speaking of dice and cars, I was wondering if anyone has ever seen
> any
> fuzzy dice (the ones that hang on the rearview mirror) in shapes
> other
> than six-siders.

As a matter of fact, yes.  I've got a pair with a 4-sider and a
10-sider in my car.  OK, so I made 'em myself, but the fact remains:
they are out there.

-Bryce "uber-nerd" Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files