RE: [DL] Is there a DL classic to DL d20 conversion?

That's what I used to think.  But then the card system got too cludgy to
maintain it's cleverness.

That sounds awful "Jaded than thou" doesn't it?

I still love the statistics with the old dice system, though.  Dice-wise, it
all came together with far fewer glitches than any other system.  But that's
pretty typical of the old system; my friends and I would scathingly attack
it only to turn around the next minute and praise it at the top of our
lungs.

> I don't mind fudging rolls but do so very sparingly
> and not to
> make the world work.

Sounds like my philosophy.  You wanna lend a hand when I try the ill-fated
Deadlands FuZion conversion again?

                      Chris Nelson <sai_yuk@bellsouth.net>
                   Master of the No-Shadow Code technique.
              No job too arduous, no script too intricate.
 DHTML, Javascript, Integration, CSS, PHP4, Graphic Design