Re: [DL] Is there a DL classic to DL d20 conversion?

>Thanks for the feedback.
>
>Sounds like the system wasn't developed with the existing DL fan base in
>mind but for the curious D&D player to start with.
>
>I own all the DL supplements and bought the d20 rules at comic-con.
>Unfortunately I will probably never use the new rules because 'fudging' the
>numbers for some key NPCs, like the Whatleys, would probably ruin their
>feel.
>
>Mind you, I am a big fan of DL, it's the only RPG I continue to play, but I
>don't see the viability of the new rules if you've got a lot invested in
>the
>original material.
>
>Dave
actually it's not impossible, I took the "adios a Mi-Go" dime novel which
has conversions for Classic DL stats into 3d6 stats, it takes a little
common sense but the stats and edges and hindrances can be worked over.  The
real problem comes when trying to figure out what level the character should
start at, or be converted to.

Just my two cents, hope it helps
kurt