[DL] Newbie here...

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here so bear with me please.  I was wondering if the character
sheets that are printed in the back of Marshall Law (The supplement that
comes with the screen) are still current for the game. They seem to be set
up differently, the circle for the die type and a space to indicate the
level on the far right. Also there there seems to be no place to indicate
Pace and Size though there is a very large area for grit. :)

I suppose what I want I want to know is: Am I better off using the ugly
sheets in the back of the players guide or the niftier if incomplete sheets
from Marshall Law?

Thanks,

Alan