Re: [DL] Newbie here...

 >I suppose what I want I want to know is: Am I better off using the ugly
 >sheets in the back of the players guide or the niftier if incomplete sheets
 >from Marshall Law?

I have some sheets up that modified the 1st ed to the 2nd ed rules - but I
also put some house rules on 'em as well.

I think someone has a "pure" 1st to 2nd character sheet up somewhere.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The magistrate should obey the Laws, the People should obey the magistrate.
                 -Poor Richard's Almanac 1734