[DL] Waiting for Feedback

Hi all,
         Thus far, over 75 people in six different countries have asked for
copies of Dead Presidents: The Author's Cut, and I thank you all very much
for your interest in it. However, only five of you thus far have sent me
any sort of feedback response, which was one of the "conditions" on my
releasing it.
         I realize a lot of folks overseas are still waiting on getting
their DP copies, but won't those of you who've read both "cuts" please take
a minute and send me your thoughts on DP:TAC, if you have not already done
so? Rest assured it will be MOST appreciated!
         Thanks in advance....

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God