Re: [DL] Newbie here...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Seyberth" <darious@darious.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] Newbie here...

> >No, your not. Your not even better off having the players guide. Get the
2nd
>  >edition, and Quick and the Dead... yeah.... that's the ticket.
>
> Just a quick note - if you get the 2nd ed. Player's and Marshal's book,
you
> don't need Q&tD.

THOSE two books I do have! Thanks... You just saved me 20 bucks...
While we're on the subject...

Are there any books that won't work with the new rules? Are there
conversions? I usually buy heavilly into a game I like and I like Deadlands.
I'm getting the feeling I might have arrived too late. I hope not.