Re: [DL] Newbie here...

In a message dated 8/12/01 1:06:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
darious@darious.com writes:

> >No, your not. Your not even better off having the players guide. Get the
2nd
>   >edition, and Quick and the Dead... yeah.... that's the ticket.
>
>  Just a quick note - if you get the 2nd ed. Player's and Marshal's book,
you
>  don't need Q&tD.

I believe I've been misunderstood. By 2nd edition, I meant the one book. The
one where Stone doesn't have the badges on his coat. The one numbered 1001.
The one that was put out before the revised edition. The one with the
"Origins Award Winner- The Years Best Game" emblem on it. The one that
doesn't say Players guide on it. you know. That one.

Uriah, the crazy gamer.