[DL] Question about Sourcebooks

Hello There,

Warning: This post contains spoilers from the Smith
and Robards Sourcebook.  If you have not read the
Marshal section of that book and do not wish to have
some minor points revealed please turn back.  You have
been warned.

Okay, in the S&R Sourcebook it is mentioned that the
sound Ghost rock makes is indeed the wailing of souls
traped inside the burning stone.  In then mentions
something along the lines of how and why the souls
come to be there will be explained in the latter
source books.

Does anyone know which source book this is revealed
in?  Or has it not yet been revealed?  I can warrant a
pretty good guess or at least make up a good reason
that will fit my campaign but I was curious about the
official story.

Thanks.

Jesse