Re: [DL] pop-up attacks

>Do the other marshals allow "pop-up" attacks (or use >them)?
No, but this is something I have wrestled with for a while.  How do you do it?  I may adopt your practices, if it is good.  Right now, I assume that if they dodged on thier action, they get that dodge TN until they take another action - on that action they may (if they like) continue to dodge.  That is mainly cause a combat round is 5 sec.  I mean really - who dodges for less than half a second?

Jeff

"I've got Dungeon Masters Guide / I've got 12 sided
dice / I've got Kitty Pride / And Nightcrawler, too /
Waiting there for me / Yes I do."

"In the Garage" Weezer
http://www.shopping.altavista.com