Re: [DL] Aborigine Guardian Spirits

On Tue, 07 August 2001, "Nick Zachariasen" wrote:

>What would you guys do for Guardian Spirits
>relating to Australian animals?

Nick,

I have written up guardian spirits for the Rainbow Serpent, the Kangaroo, and the Kookaburra.  Unfortunately, (at least for this situation) we bought a house, and according to my wife's edit - that gaming stuff needs to be packed.  This included all my notes for my posse's adventures in Oz.  And the computer got packed up this weekend, too.  Thank heavens for the laptop at work.  The long and the short of this is - I will have you something soon, but not immediately.  If anyone is interested, I will post it here.

Jeff Tolle

"I've got Dungeon Masters Guide / I've got 12 sided
dice / I've got Kitty Pride / And Nightcrawler, too /
Waiting there for me / Yes I do."

"In the Garage" Weezer
http://www.shopping.altavista.com