[DL] Gommora [PEG]

Are there any plans to do an updated Doomtown sourcebook?  I loved the
first one, and it would be nice to see and updated version, perhaps
even divided into the main story arcs.  If there aren't any plans to do
this officially, maybe a fan could do it?

On a side note, related to this topic, I seem to remember at some point
in time seeing (either on the list or some web page) a conversion from
Deadlands characters to Doomtown cards, or visa versa.  Does anyone
happen to know where I might find this?

Thanks,

Ogy Joe

"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"