[DL] Newbie here... [WARNING: Long]

Actually it does matter who owns the copyright. The people who own the
copyright make the rules. Since I assume PEG bought all the important
rights and got those rights when the company left Cybergames, PEG can
allow you to send your friend a copy.
So go beg from Shane.

Shane why are you looking at me that way? I didn't know that would
double your email each day!!! Honest Shane. I wouldn't lie to you. Shane
please put down the gun. Sha....

(August 14, 2001 Blacksburg, VA) Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
(PEG) announced today; that do to experiments recently conducted by PEG
on the Mail List the damage done by a gun in the Deadlands brand game
will be increase.
Deadlands brand games include:
. Deadlands: the Weird West RPG
. Deadlands: Hell on Earth RPG
. Deadlands: Lost Colony RPG
. Deadlands: the Weird West: Great Rail Wars Miniatures Game
. Deadlands: Lost Colony Showdown Trading Card Game
Shane Lacy Hensley, CEO is quoted as saying "Capturing reality is one of
our most important dreams and we at Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
believe in living our dreams. At Pinnacle we will continue those
experiments necessary to bring reality to our gaming systems as long as
we can find the people."
In a related announcement PEG has announced they are looking for
Psionic, and Undead volunteers to work on quality control.
Deadlands, Weird West, Wasted West, Way Out West, The Great Rail Wars,
Hell on Earth, Lost Colony, Fields of Honor, Weird Wars and all
affiliated logos and sublogos are Trademarks of Pinnacle Entertainment
Group, Inc. Copyright 2001 Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.

The Blacksburg Epitaph
August 28, 2001 - Today the 2 week old intensive search for Alan Hoyland
comes to a tragic end. It was revealed that he had died while being a
voluntary subject to experiments the local company Pinnacle
Entertainment Group was doing.
Alan Hoyland who friends unanimously declared was the best DM they ever
had; will be missed by those that survive him.

(August 28, 2001 Blacksburg, VA) Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
(PEG) announced today the departure of Shane Lacy Hensley as CEO of PEG.
Michelle Hensley, CFO for PEG, has said, "He always said that we must
live our dreams."
Michelle Hensley has said that Shane will first travel to an exclusive
resort to relax before making any further plans.
Lee Bansen is will now be acting CEO. Lee Bansen is quoted as saying, "I
will continue with the dream that Shane Lacy Hensley has laid before us.
I will continue with those programs and we will someday live his dream."
Deadlands, Weird West, Wasted West, Way Out West, The Great Rail Wars,
Hell on Earth, Lost Colony, Fields of Honor, Weird Wars and all
affiliated logos and sublogos are Trademarks of Pinnacle Entertainment
Group, Inc. Copyright 2001 Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.

The Blackburg Epitaph
Oct 28, 2001 - Those who read this paper know that normally we don't
report on something as common as the police report an escape of patient
from St. Jude's Hospital. This man is under the delusion to be Shane
Lacy Hensley and should be considered of the most violent kind. Officer
Willco, a psychologist for the Blackburg Police specializing in violent
mental disease; has warned that he will become violent should anyone
challenge this delusion.

You good readers know that thing like this have become more common. That
those things that go bump in the night; now kill silently in the night.
You also know of our commitment to reporting these mysteries to you. But
those that live here in Blackburg know that this is very likely to be
one of those things. For you have heard as we here at the Epitaph have
heard, of the rumors that Mr. Hensley's exclusive resort was St. Jude's
Hospital. Put one and one together and the escaped man is Mr. Hensley,
the former CEO of the once admired Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
If you listen close enough, if you are willing to go to where the people
who would know you might have heard stories of what went on behind the
walls at PEG. I have done it because you the public have a right to know
what our government is not will to tell us.
I have been told by former employees; who fearing for their lives wish
not to be named; in the most hushed of tones; something of what went on
at Pinnacle but only some form much of what they do was too terrible
even for this person.
I was told of a little of Mr. Hensley inhuman works; his invention of a
process to take an unsuspecting person into the past. Then when he had
them beyond the arm of the law; he would attack them. Some where killed
and these he made living dead. Others to save themselves would make
deals with things worst then demons. Of this group some would fall to
his depravity, gambling with their lives, their sanity, and their mortal
souls, all for a little power.
One informant informed me that he and two from his circle destroyed a
parallel earth. (Editor: Although I don't doubt that he and his circle
could do this for fun or money, I just find the possibility of him going
to a parallel earth very dubious. But in these times, who knows.]
You might wonder what drove a man to do these things. While the majority
may believe that it was Mr. Hensley writing on the occult and things man
is not meant to know that shattered Mr. Hensley's mind, many of you
believe it was something he saw that shattered his mind, we at The
Blackburg Epitaph believe that while such didn't help; it was his being
named Lacy that drove him mad!
As part of this ongoing investigation I have read much of Mr. Hensley's
e-mail. I have read his protesting that Lacy is a good manly name for a
southern gentleman. I have read his long list of very macho men named
Lacy; which included the war heroes of a bygone age. If you had read as
much typed by his own hand as I have; you would know the reason is Lacy.