[DL] Stone

Friends,

I haven't played Deadlands in a while, so I'm definitely no newbie.  I just
don't post that often.  But this thought has messin' with me for a while
now.

I am interested in knowing a little more about the Reckoner's personal
"hitman," the Harrowed gunman known as Stone. I'm not looking for stats,
mind you (as the Marshal's Handbook says, "if you stat it, they will kill
it"), I just want to know more of his back story.  All I know is that his
story acutally sort of "starts" in HOE, when it details Stone's mission of
helping that reality come to pass by rubbing out all the heroes.

I'd like to know more about where he came from, and what he did before he
died, and who killed him in the first place.

After all, he IS Deadlands' unofficial mascot, having appeared as the
coverboy of the original Deadlands core books, and on the current Weird West
player's guide (and is probably the single most recognizable villain in
gaming today, Darth Vader notwithstanding).

Godspeed,
"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel
darkwingone@hotmail.com