[DL] Re: Ravenous: rp [Possible Movie Spoiler]

I was serious at one point in time.  I also know I can get away with it
in my group because none of them has seen the movie.  My problem is
that I suck with creating NPC charcters.  (If anyone can send me tips
on this, they woudl be appreciated.)  I was actually think of splitting
the movie into two seperate campaigns:

1.)  During the movie.  The posse is at the camp when they discover the
wendigo guy (whose name escapes me at the moment).  They are part of
the investigation to the cannibal site and must evade and then defeat
the wendigos.

2.)  After the movie.  The posse is in the group that comes to the fort
at the end of the movie.  They know nothing of what has happened, so
they must figure it all out before it is too late.  (It is too laet
once people have eaten too much soup.)

These things will make more sense once you see the movie.

NOTE:  Obviously you would only run the posse through one or the other
of these, since running them through both would be kinda redundant.

Perhaps if someone can give me some pointers and I can get somewhere to
find the movie (since I know it is on DVD), then I can whip up these
campaigns.

Ogy Joe

"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"

> Hey Ogy,
>
> I have yet to see Ravenous, but I think I'll rent it out and see how
it is!

> Anyway, the precept interests me - you mentioned being keen to
develop some roleplaying material on it? How serious were you about
this? I was thinking a single session con-style