Re: [DL] Open Gaming License

At 12:02 PM 08/16/01 -0500, Ogy Joe wrote:
>According to the license I read, it said that a violating company would
>have to correct the problem within like 30 days or something or else
>destroy the problem product and contact anyone they happen to think
>might have copies to have them destroy theirs.  I don't think that WotC
>could just own it.

That's still not accurate. The offending company has 30 days to fix the
problem before WotC takes further action -- that action could include
being asked to destroy inventory, but I'd imagine that would be a
hugely drastic step, only taken in the most egregious cases.

--
|  Exuberance is Beauty.  |  hackard@io.com
|       --William Blake,  |
|   "Proverbs From Hell"  |