[DL] Pinnacle's Lee Bansen at FlatCon

Hi,

It is my privilege to announce - Lee Bansen will be at FlatCon in
Bloomington/Normal, IL, September 22-23.

You should be seeing the following news release on gaming sites everywhere
next week, if you don't feel free to post away.
Forward to friends and family as desired.

FlatCon - "Not Flat, Just Level" is honored to announce the attendance of
Lee Bansen Vice President of Pinnacle Entertainment Games, www.peginc.com.
Pinnacle will be sponsoring several events at FlatCon, including the brand
new Weird Wars role-playing game.  Other events include Deadlands, Hell on
Earth, Fields of Honor: The American Revolutionary War, and The Great Rail
Wars.  Lee will be hosting a seminar at High Noon on Sunday to talk and
answer questions from fans about Pinnacle Games.

Other Guests at FlatCon...
The wonderful and gorgeous Chain Mail Girl will be at FlatCon.  The FlatCon
director was quoted as saying, "I think we need to change our convention
slogan".  Gary Gygax - an Original Father of Role Playing and creator of
Dungeons & Dragons - will be running demonstrations of his game Lejendary
Adventure and hosting a seminar.  He will be available at the Inner City
Games/Heckaforge booth for signatures and gaming conversation.

FlatCon is a gaming extravaganza hosted at Memorial Student Center of
Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington, Illinois on September 22-23,
2001. Role-playing, miniature, board, and card games and tournaments from a
wide variety of genres will be represented and demonstrated. Vendors will
range from Anime to gaming to fantasy gifts to comics and back. Costs: $8
pre-reg before September 15th, $10 at the door, $4 ages 5-10. Visit the
website for pre-registration - http://www.flatlands.org.

Dave Ross - Space Cowboy
FlatCon - Not Flat, Just Level
September 22-23, 2001