Re: [DL] Black Circle Errata [PEG]

I think what Mr. Hanson was referring to was that the
Posse section is a Tombstone Epitaph article. The date
for the article is 1877. The dates written in the
article jump from Jan 12th, '76 to Jan. 23rd, '77,
then later on jump from Feb. 18th, '77 to Feb. 21st,
'78, then the article ends on May 6th, '78
but it's atill an 1877 Edition article.

Now I want to know, what gives?
Are these dates REALLY correct?
Is there an erratta for Black Circle?