    From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]
On
    Behalf Of Heivilin, Jim
    Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 11:19 AM
    To: 'deadlands@gamerz.net'
    Subject: [DL] Repeat Questions (was: Black Circle Errata)
    We as a list humble apologize that we were unable to meet your needs
    immediately and in a complete manner.  After all, we're only here to
    meet
    YOUR needs!

    What is it about our society today that produces a plethora of
people
    who
    HAVE to have the answer NOW and it has to be personally tailored and
    DELIVERED (and why haven't I gotten it yet.