[DL] Leadership and goin' bust

Hola all,

I have a question: is it possible to use the Leadership aptitude to help out
someone who's gone bust on their Quickness roll in a given round? I know that
usually it's used to trade cards, but if the person needing a little assistance
has no cards, can they be helped, or has Fate just bitch­slapped them beyond
that?

Apologies if this has been asked a billion times before (I couldn't find it in
the archives, but knowing me that doesn't mean anything).

Thanks,

Daphné