Re: [DL] Leadership and goin' bust

--- Daphne Brunelle <dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> I have a question: is it possible to use the
> Leadership aptitude to help out
> someone who's gone bust on their Quickness roll in a
> given round? I know that
> usually it's used to trade cards, but if the person
> needing a little assistance
> has no cards, can they be helped, or has Fate just
> bitch­slapped them beyond
> that?

Far as I remember, Leadership is used to TRADE cards
between players, not give them to people.  With a
busted Quickness roll you have no cards, and therefore
can't trade.  Don't have a specific site for you
though, so double check me with the books.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory