[DL] DL comic script needs web space!

A while back, I wrote a comic to go into the back of the Epitaph. For
various reasons, the comic never made it into an Epitaph. Recently, I asked
Shane if he would mind if I put it out on the web, and he responded - and I
quote - "Go nuts."

But there's a problem: I don't have web space!

If anyone's interested in hosting it, get in touch with me. Just to be
clear, it is only the *script* for the comic; I'm not an artist, I'm a
writer. That said, I tend to write very detailed scripts, so it's pretty
easy to visualize it.

The story features Ronan Lynch, and is entitled "Dead Reckoning".

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill