RE: [DL] Leadership and goin' bust

 >With the exception of the drawing the black joker, this is an
 >appropriate reason to have a sleeved card for someone with leadership.

And realistic.  The leader takes a round to size up the situation, and the
next round (with held action) he can bark out the orders the posse needs
when they need it most.\

And Level Headed in order to trade in the low cards.  :)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

We tried to find the mayor. His secretary said he was at home. His wife
said he was at the office. In Italy or France this would mean His Honor was
having an affair. In Chabarovice it probably meant he'd run off to be a
busboy in Stuttgart.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke