Re: [DL] Leadership and goin' bust

On Mon, 20 August 2001, Allan Seyberth wrote:
>Actually.  the more I think about it, the more >convinced I become that leadership is one of the most >underutilized power skills in the game.

I agree, but the one caveat to this is the fact that those with leadership can only go on thier card,  That has been very frustrating for me when I see how Leadership would help so much - but the character who has the skill in spades drew a 3,3,2,BJ. ;-)

Still - ya pays your money, ya takes your chanches.

Jeff

"I've got Dungeon Masters Guide / I've got 12 sided
dice / I've got Kitty Pride / And Nightcrawler, too /
Waiting there for me / Yes I do."

"In the Garage" Weezer
http://www.shopping.altavista.com