Re: [DL] Walkin' Dead And Fate Chip Short Cut

In a message dated 8/20/01 3:42:18 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jburneko@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'm curious about how to deal with Walkin' Dead and
 the Fate Chip Short Cut for large combats.  Obviously
 I don't want to keep track of hit location for 10
 Walkin' Dead in a large fight so I'd like to use the
 Fate Chip/Miniture method but there's a small
 complication.

Rascals, Varmits, and Critters suggests halving all damage that doesn't go to
the head.  I've been doing this when I throw mobs of the deaders at them.
However for more managable numbers I keep track of hit locations.