    From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]
On
    Behalf Of EverWyrd
    Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 9:04 AM
    To: deadlands@gamerz.net
    Subject: [DL] The orange bookshelf grows...

    I have been collecting the books and just found out that a few are
out
    of
    print. While I will continue to look for Law Dogs on e-bay, can
anyone
    tell
    me if there was anything in there that was worthwhile that isn't in
some
    other source (like the Players Guide or Marshall's Handbook)? The
    Huckster
    in the Group is happy with Huksters & Hexes and the Coyote Warrior
has
    Ghostdancers but the gunslinger feels a bit left out..

    Does anyone have any inside info on when and if new editions of oop
    books
    might make it to the shelves?