[DL] The orange bookshelf grows...

I have been collecting the books and just found out that a few are out of
print. While I will continue to look for Law Dogs on e-bay, can anyone tell
me if there was anything in there that was worthwhile that isn't in some
other source (like the Players Guide or Marshall's Handbook)? The Huckster
in the Group is happy with Huksters & Hexes and the Coyote Warrior has
Ghostdancers but the gunslinger feels a bit left out..

Does anyone have any inside info on when and if new editions of oop books
might make it to the shelves?