Re[2]: [DL] Leadership and goin' bust

poniedziałek, 20 sierpnia 2001, Pony Express courier bring me this letter:

ADH> Cut  to close up of terror on Buddy's face. Drawing on years
ADH> of  experience  while  serving  leading  patrols  on sorties
ADH> during  the recent misunderstanding...)
ADH> Hero shouts: Move it Buddy!!!!
ADH> Cut to....
ADH> What at this point is believable? Is it believable that Hero
ADH> saw  Buddy, realized that Buddy was having problems, shouted
ADH> and Buddy now reacted fast enough?

Exactly!  But  don't  forget  about panic. Test your guts before,
when  something  going  wrong  and  somebody shout at you to move
faster :))

Adios amigos!
Long George
Deadlands: http://www.magiaimiecz.pl/dl/index.php #deadlands-pl