    From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]
On
    Behalf Of Daphne Brunelle
    Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 12:09 PM
    To: deadlands@gamerz.net
    Subject: [DL] Leadership and goin' bust

    Hola all,

    I have a question: is it possible to use the Leadership aptitude to
help
    out
    someone who's gone bust on their Quickness roll in a given round? I
know
    that
    usually it's used to trade cards, but if the person needing a little
    assistance
    has no cards, can they be helped, or has Fate just bitch­slapped
them
    beyond
    that?

    Apologies if this has been asked a billion times before (I couldn't
find
    it in
    the archives, but knowing me that doesn't mean anything).

    Thanks,

    Daphné