[DL] Trick: Stabilize

I am going out on a hunch that I can send questions to the Deadlands disgest
list like any other list.

Quick question:  The Thaumaturgical Diffusion booklet has a lifty little
trick called Stabilize.  In essence, it lowers the amount of damage a
volitile chemical will do if it explodes.  Now, I was wondering if this
would work on gunpowder, like the gunpowder in the rounds of an enemy's gun.

MY thinking is, the gunpowder is a small amount, the Trick has a range
stated in yds-radius, so it would affect EVERYONE'S gun in the affected
radius, & would either make the rounds useless, or else lower the amount of
damage done by the bullets.  If nothing else, I think there is a good Hex
here for my Hexslinger to create.  Instead of calling it Stabilize, maybe
"Wet Fuse" or "Click!" (heh-heh).

Jeff Shoffner
shoffner@usit.net