Re: [DL] Trick: Stabilize

--- Jeff Shoffner <shoffner@usit.net> wrote:
> In essence, it lowers the amount of damage a
> volitile chemical will do if it explodes.  Now, I
> was wondering if this would work on gunpowder, like
> the gunpowder in the rounds of an enemy's gun.

I would say "no", and here's why:
The damage you receive from the gun is based on the
forward movement of the bullet being propelled by the
gunpowder, the gunpowder already does no damage to the
user or the ::ahem:: recipient of the bullet.
However, I would say that Stabalize could prevent
taking damage in case your own gun explodes in your
hand.
imho
-doc