[DL] DL like movie

X-From_: hotmail.com!nkurgan Thu Aug 16 00:06:34 2001
From: "Nigel Kurgan" <nkurgan@hotmail.com>
To: darious@darious.com
Bcc:
Subject: Deadlands type movie
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 01:06:33 -0500

Hi. I was visiting your website and thought I would pass on a bit of info I
just heard. There is a small independent film company here in Montgomery,
Alabama, that is trying to produce a movie that sounds like a campaign that
would be in Deadlands. I don't have a lot of details about it as of yet, but
it sounds pretty cool. I heard it thru the grapevine as I am a big fan of
Deadlands. The movie isn't using the Deadlands storyline or characters, but
it is a supernatural western. Just thought I would pass it on to a fellow
gamer. I'd really like to see what they come up with. I think they are also
doing a 30 minute short film on the same type of story. Let me know what you
think. I'll be sure to let you know any updates I receive. Also, be sure to
pass it on to other gamers as well.
           Nigel Kurgan

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Haitians weren't screwed-up, but everything political, intellectual, and
material around them is.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke