From: deadlands-owner@gamerz.net [mailto:deadlands-owner@gamerz.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 10:59 PM
To: deadlands-digest@gamerz.net
Subject: deadlands-digest.20010821

deadlands-digest                                 Tuesday, August 21, 2001

Re: [DL] Deadlands Damage Formulae     munchwolf@yahoo.com
Re: [DL] Leadership and goin' bust     jwtolle@altavista.com
Re: [DL] Walkin' Dead And Fate Chip    TobyAkers@aol.com
[DL] The orange bookshelf grows...     Everwyrd@everwyrd.com
Re: [DL] The orange bookshelf grows.   wishkah@redbrick.dcu.ie
RE: [DL] The orange bookshelf grows.   ahoyland@mediaone.net
[DL] To those seeking Law Dogs         tbretz@montroseclinic.org
Re: [DL] Leadership and goin' bust     darklord@dark-sky.net
Re: [DL] Deadlands: Which Books are    ogyslists@mail.midtnn.net
Re: [DL] DL comic script needs web s   ogyslists@mail.midtnn.net
Re: [DL] Deadlands: Which Books are    xotzil@hotmail.com
[DL] Character Sheets Up               PEGShane@aol.com
Re: [DL] Leadership and goin' bust     deepone@go2.pl
Re[2]: [DL] Leadership and goin' bus   deepone@go2.pl
[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010820-2   pellinoire@yahoo.com
[DL] Trick: Stabilize                  shoffner@usit.net
RE: [DL] Trick: Stabilize              jyates@primaryfunction.com
[DL] Web Site info needed [OT]         jwtolle@altavista.com
Re: [DL] To those seeking Law Dogs     MikeEdwR@aol.com
Re: [DL] The orange bookshelf grows.   ceesrw@yahoo.com
Re: [DL] Deadlands: Which Books are    ceesrw@yahoo.com

        unsubscribe deadlands-digest

Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: munchwolf@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [DL] Deadlands Damage Formulae

--- Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I found the Deadlands damage formulae while looking
> for evidence for an argument on the Weirdwars list.
> Apologies if this is a little maths heavy but it was
> set up to take values from a database of ammunition
> information and generate useable values.
> Hell with a calculator, with a spreadsheet
> easy-peasy.

This looks interesting, but as someone who knows
nothing about balistics could you give some examples
of how this would work?

-Munch Wolf

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/