[DL] Re: Cartridge Database

OK. I have posted a section of the ammunition database
at:
www.geocities.com/pellinoire/RPGs/
Deadlands/Deadlands.xls

I just sorted it by date and just included everything
dated 1877 or before. Not every cartridge was dated so
I have probably missed a few. Let me know and we can
put them back.

It includes the damage formulae. Have a go and see if
you can improve it.

Combined with the firearms database we are in theory
capable of porting everything from a wrought iron
cannon to an 18" naval gun into Deadlands including
several thousand smallarms.

Should go into Weirdwars as well ... Once it and
Deadlands D20 arrive.

Michael