Re: [DL] RE: Need Lawdogs?!

At 08:14 AM 08/22/01 -0500, Chuck Pyle wrote:
>There is a place called Horizon Games in Houston Texas. The last time
>I was
>in there, they had several Orange Books. Law Dogs was on the shelf. I
>don't
>have the phone, but do a search and you'll find it. They may ship it
>to you.

[entire digest snipped -- whoops!]

I'll back this up; I've heard extremely good things about Horizon from
all my Houstonian friends. If I still lived out that way, I'd probably
be going there exclusively. (But I live in Austin, home of the most
excellent Dragon's Lair, so luckily I don't need to.)
--
| "And he never shows his feelings,  |  hackard@io.com
|  Does the fool on the hill."       |
|                    -- The Beatles  |