Re: [DL] Just some screwball questions

"Okay,guy #2 shoots you with his pistol, (rolling) & hits with a 17"
'Oh yeah? I
> > vamoose & Seize the Pearl of Death, (rolling) & catch it, (more rolling) &
> > throw it back with a 39 to hit,

On a side note here, if you want to have fun with a MA who has Seize the
Pearl o' Death the best way to do this is with a Shotgun. This was used
on a villian in an adventure I ran.

Hero with Peacemaker:	<Bang>
Fu-Guy: HAeeyah! <Catch-Fling> So you wish to try a gun on me westerner?!
Hero with Sawed-Off Shotgun: Catch this.<BaBoom!>
Fu-Guy:Spurt Spurt Thud

We had ruled that the power had no effect on scatter shot so it was just
a great line.

David Heth
"Those are the tools of Satan!"
"Really!? Metric or Standard?"