Re: [DL] Adventure question

I'm sorry, but I haven't played night train.  My group(S) that I play with usually make up their own stuff.  Adventures don't exactly float our boats.  The point I would like to get to about one of your questions was, "...pitfalls/things not according to plan..."  We all run up against these and I am darn sure you have.  Sometimes, because of what PC's do, you need to let them run with the game.  Most of the time, we have to pull things out the "sunny side," if you get my drift.  If for some reason things are not going your way, just let things float.  Try to let the players and the game run Mildly rampant.  Who know's, it could turn out to be a better story than what you hoped for.  :)

mark

  Daphne Brunelle <dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote:

This is a spoiler warning for members of my posse. Git!

Question follows after spoiler space. :)

Any of my posse members still here: I'll know if you've read this, and you will
rue the day you did.

Okay, here goes. I'm eventually planning to run my posse through Night Train.
This isn't for the immediate future, but if I know now it'll help plan the
interim games a little better, especially since I'd like them to have advanced a
fair amount by the time they get there. I'd like at least one or two of them to
survive this adventure. ;)

On average, how long did it take other posses to get through this adventure?
This is an important consideration for me, since we don't play very often. I
figure this adventure would suffer a lot if we interrupted it: lack of momentum
is never a good thing.

Also, what were the major pitfalls/things not going according to plan that you
ran into or even that your players ran into?

Any and all advice, feedback, whatnot would be most welcome.

Daphné