Re: [DL] A new abomination: The shimmer (long)

--- mark gerke <josephtalon@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Shimmer

> Special Abilities: Sixth sense: On an onerous 7
> roll, the shimmer can avoind any danger.

If this is like the Jackalope I assume it's a Smarts
check?

> The Shimmer, hunt in packs.  Roll
> a 1d8 to see how many are in the pack.

> I only hope to put them in a
> game and roll 13 or 15 for a pack roll...

How many people do this?  Roll for random numbers in
encounters?  I have yet to do this in Deadlands.  I'll
either base an attack force size off of the posse
size, or select an arbitary number.  Very rarely do I
use randomness (besides my own insane improv style) to
determine what the posse encounters.

> If there
> are any questions about The Shimmer or the Greater
> Gremlin, contact me at josephtalon@yahoo.com.

I am curious about what your version of the Greater
Gremlin is, as I have my own version of what one
should be.

-Munch Wolf