Re: [DL] Question for those that've got Deadlands d20

No. There's no analogue to DL hindrances in DLD20.

Interestingly, though, Grim Servant o'Death is listed as a Feat. It has a
kind of funky mechanic that makes it a real double edged sword, though.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"