[DL] Last Stop for D20

Printer malfunction is making it tough for me to get a
printout of the "Last Stop" adventure from the
Deadlands web site; I'd like to convert it to d20 to
try out this weekend, but trying to so off a screen is
a pain. Has anyone done conversions for this yet? if
so, and you could help a fledgling marshall out by
sending them along, I'd be grateful :) Send to
Allensh@yahoo.com.

I was bummed to see that many of the Deadlands
adventures have been removed from the website; any
news when they might be back?

Allen