RE: [DL] 3-book set (OT)

> Just a heads up, here in the Chicago area the
> three-book set is on clearance at Border's (at least
> the three I frequent) for about $20.00. Might want to
> check your local stores to see if it's on the table.

And now that they've removed their face recognition security systems,
there's no need to be confused for the local rifraff :)

                      Chris Nelson <sai_yuk@bellsouth.net>
                   Master of the No-Shadow Code technique.
              No job too arduous, no script too intricate.
 DHTML, Javascript, Integration, CSS, PHP4, Graphic Design