Re: [DL] Which System to Use for a New Game

> To make a long story short - PEG did an excellent job of putting this
book
> together.  Considering the constraints and limitations they had to
work
> under, I also think that they did an miraculous job of porting over
what
> they could of that "Old West" feel.

> Allan Seyberth
> darious@darious.com
> Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Ok, if this is what was being said, I can agree and apologize.
Deadlands D20 is a great game, given the limitations of D20.  But
traditional Deadlands is (IMHO) a much better system than Deadlands D20.

Ogy Joe
"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"