RE: [DL] Which System to Use for a New Game

>My players voted to convert the campaign to D20,

I gotta say that I really have not liked the level system since I played Champions.  It is a HUGE weakness of the d20 system IMNSHO.  However as a player I am more partial to levels than as a GM.  Anyone else experience that?

I also want to add that there are many things you can say about the original Deadlands system but NO RPG EVER has integrated style with mechanics so well.  That I know of anyway.  If you can somehow integrate the chips and cards into the D20 system then GO FOR IT!  But it seems like such a shame to give up those wonderful props.

Jeff "I love my props - espescially my Marshall badge, given to me by a player" Tolle

"I've got Dungeon Masters Guide / I've got 12 sided
dice / I've got Kitty Pride / And Nightcrawler, too /
Waiting there for me / Yes I do."

"In the Garage" Weezer
http://www.shopping.altavista.com