RE: [DL] Did you say Brass Spittoon?

-----Original Message-----
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!  A brass
SPITTOON!!!!!  Of course!  Why didn't I think of that?
 I've been trying to think of a suitable Fate Pot for
over a year but everything I've tried has either been
too big or too small.  I eventually settled on a
suvenier popcorn bucket because it was the most
functional thing I could find.

My wife balked at the idea of a spittoon (And who was I to argue?).
Eventually, we ended up using a camping coffee pot for that gathered 'round
the camp fire feel.

Matt