RE: [DL] Did you say Brass Spittooon?

Hello,

> Nothing adds flavor to a western game like a brass
> spittoon full of clay poker chips and a deck of
> cards.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!  A brass
SPITTOON!!!!!  Of course!  Why didn't I think of that?
 I've been trying to think of a suitable Fate Pot for
over a year but everything I've tried has either been
too big or too small.  I eventually settled on a
suvenier popcorn bucket because it was the most
functional thing I could find.

Now, where do I GET a brass spittoon?

Jesse