Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

My personal rulings.

1) All bleeding stops at the end of a given combat
under the assumption that everyone takes a few moments
to patch eachother up.

2) A general medicine roll can stop the bleeding
DURING combat and takes a single action.

Just my judgement on it all.

Jesse