[DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

I know I'm still pretty new to Deadlands, but going through
the Player's Guide, I can't find rules to stop from Bleedin' to
death once Bleedin' starts.

Page 139 has the Bleedin' rules - a Seriously Wounded character
bleeds 1 Wind per Round, Critically 2 Wind per Round, and
Maimed Limbs 3 per Round.

But I don't see how to stop it.  p. 141 has rules to eliminate all
Wind damage, but that takes five minutes - by that time the
character will have bled to death.

Medicine, on p. 43, does mention that General Medicine
can be used to stop bleeding, but does not describe the
mecahnism or time required for doing so.

Am I missing something incredibly obvious?

Thanks,

Dan