Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

> Combat goes by too quickly for characters to be in
> danger of bleedin' to death, so this only becomes a
> hazard after combat.

My only problem with this is how do you keep track of
time out side of combat?  This has always been my
problem with rules like, you lose one wind per round
(5 seconds) if you're bleeding and you regain one wind
per minute normally.

So once a fight is over I generally assume that
everyone takes the time go around make sure eveyone's
okay and catch their breath and so on.  What am I
supposed to do, switch to real time at that point?
Stay in combat rounds until everyone's taken care of?

Like bleeding I just assume wind comes back up to full
after combat unless it's some of that special wind.  I
mean it only takes about fifteen minutes to recover
wind and it's at least that long between each fight.

Most games suffer from this problem.

Jesse