Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

Uhh, it seems to me that you answered your own question here.  One
round=5 seconds.  If you bleed one Wind per round, you lose 12 Wind per
minute.
My problem with it is that there's never a chance of a character actually
bleeding to death during combat, unless your combats last an absurd
amount of time.  Eliminating the threat after combat ends takes away one
of the major dangers to the characters.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:16:33 -0700 (PDT) Jesse Burneko
<jburneko@yahoo.com> writes:
> My only problem with this is how do you keep track of
> time out side of combat?  This has always been my
> problem with rules like, you lose one wind per round
> (5 seconds) if you're bleeding and you regain one wind
> per minute normally.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo, The Shogun of Harlem

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku